PDA

View Full Version : Evenflow triumph or Roundabout?

saranbill
11-26-2002, 11:25 PM
Hi everyone! I have been reading over this board for a few months and finally registered to post! I have been looking for a covertible carseat for my 10 month, 19lbs, 28in little princess. At first I was really lookig for cheap carseat, but decided that you get what you pay for. I really love the Cowmooflodge roundabout but the evenflow triumph is much cheaper. I have a 2001 vw beetle and couldn't find any info useing either rearfacing with teather and latch in a beetle. The triumph will fit because I have tried it at TRU but the cover looked like it was unremovable. Do you know if this is true? I must be able to wash and maybe replace the cover as needed. My daughter has reflux issues and is always getting sick in the car. I try and use a bib, but she gets bigger and more comes up. I haven't been able to try the Britax in my car yet. Since I live in hawaii there is only one place that sells the roundabout they won't help you install the seat in your car. They have a no return policy so I have to try and find a trained car seat tech to come with me. I really need to know good/bad about the both especially if the Triumph has a removable cover. Thanks for your help in advance.

Sara and Kylee Sue

tobymc
11-27-2002, 09:34 AM
There is only one entry in my database, showing that a Roundabout did fit without the latch. From that, I'd suspect that it will fit well WITH the latch as well, though that is only an educated guess.

I don't know how easily the Triumph cover washes. I would assume that the Roundabout cover will be easier to remove, and more able to withstand repeated washings, but I don't know that for sure.