PDA

View Full Version : BIG CAT OR COWMOO FOR RA?

saranbill
12-03-2002, 12:24 AM
I finally decided to go for the RA for my baby girl and trying to decide over the Cowmooflauge or Big Cat (Leapord print) for the cover. I like them both for different reasons. Cow moo is cute and sorta more netrual. I have a bright blue VW Beetle with black leather interior. I am concerened about stains. I let my daughter snack sometimes in car. (sippy cup and occational cherrios or baby cookie.) I love the thought of a leapord print car seat for my daughter but hubby is less then thrilled. less stains maybe? Hubby says descion is mine but perfers the cow. I got to make a quick choice. We get the carseat this week. I would appriciate all your imput and comments.

Sara and Baby kylee
born 1/29/02

emmiem
12-03-2002, 10:47 AM
My DH has a black leather interior so we bought the cowmooflage cover. It looks great! In fact, we get notes on our car asking us where we got it. If you wash it after you notice a big spill or stain, it will come out. I have the sandstone cover too, which is extremely soft albeit a little boring and we have had no problems either.

cara1
12-03-2002, 11:46 AM
Sara,
My DS is 6 days younger than your little one, and I was just wondering how in the world you were able to get her to use a sippy all by herself. DS just plays with his.

mama2be
12-03-2002, 08:48 PM
IN a bug with black leather interior I can just see the moo cow...though I LOVE leopard print...I just can see a bug with a moo cow :):):)

You'll have to put a cow on your dash near the flower holder :)

gour0
12-04-2002, 11:05 AM
I think you should get the cow seat covers for the front seats, too!

saranbill
12-04-2002, 05:53 PM
I actually just let her play with it starting at 6 months and then a friend showed me a lil sport with sipper lid by gerber. The cap is the size of a nipple ring but is a sippy lid. I then put juice in it, or a bottle,(I recommend useing something they really like to drink so they will work for it) and she starting using it. Wait untill they are thirsty and it is even easier. Now she can use just about any sippy cup. I still give her formula in a bottle but only for 2 more months. You can also buy the lids seperately but have only seem them a few places. In the mailings from gerber, they always send coupons for the cup so that is how I got the first one. I hope this helps.

By the way, I decided on the cow print. I think it will look the best. I can always buy the leapord cover later on since I am sure I will end up wanting two covers anyway. Thanks for all your advice.

Sara and Princess Kylee
born 1/29/02

surfgirl
12-05-2002, 11:25 PM
I actually have both :) The Big Cat (very spill/crumb friendly!) for my 2 1/2 yr. old. My 1 yr. old is in the CowMoo... and they look very cute together! So you have that to look forward to....