PDA

View Full Version : New RA Cover

belindapooh
12-09-2002, 01:38 PM
I bought a new RA cover off ebay for a used RA that I got for travel. It didn't have the pouch for the manual, etc. nor did it have the velcro on the sides for the harness. Is this normal for all new RA covers or maybe this is an old one? I got the summer plaid. It doesn't bother me because it's for a travel/grandma seat but if I replaced my own RA and got the cover without the pouch and velcro, I'd be upset since I use those features. Just curious. Thanks.

Belinda
Nyah's Mom born 2/6/02

emmiem
12-10-2002, 11:39 AM
I would say you bought an old version of the Roundabout cover. I bought my carseat two years ago and it had all the extras. I also purchased a new cover from Britax last month and it still had the same features.

Joolsplus2
12-10-2002, 01:20 PM
It's actually a Freeway cover. The Freeway was a forward-facing only seat, so it didn't have the little pouch for the rear-facing tether, and only Britax knows why they didn't put the velcro on it to keep the straps out of the way. It's ok to use, though, because the Freeway and the Roundabout have the same seat shell. The britaxusa.com site periodically has sales on one cover or another, and the discount can be up to half. Julie