PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Safe Embrace- On sale for Canadians

Nancy P
02-09-2003, 09:37 AM
For those Canadians who are looking for the Fisher Price Safe Embrace convertible car seat (non-LATCH), it is on sale right now at the Mattel/Fisher Price outlet website for $129 Canadian plus shipping (that's about $85 U.S.). I just ordered this yesterday, and I'm supposed to get this in the mail sometime this week. The link is:
http://www2.clicshop.com/stores/mcitoybox/c62037p9556122.2.html

They will only ship within Canada.

I've often enjoyed reading everyone's posts and I thought someone might appreciate the information.

Take care, Nancy

LAT28
04-17-2003, 09:53 AM
Nancy,

You may never check this post but thanks so much for sharing this info. We ordered our SE and got it within a week!

Leigh

Nancy P
04-17-2003, 08:02 PM
That's really nice to let me know, I hope you like your car seat! I have been using mine since Feb and it's going well. My daughter looks very comfortable in it. Good luck!

LAT28
04-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey Nancy,

My son has been in it for about a week and is doing great. It's easy to get him in/out and he sleeps really well. So far so good. Without your post, I never would have found the seat and now that I'm confident that we can use it longer rear facing (see my post about Convertible Carseat Dilemma for Canadians), I'm very happy. Of course, hopefully my son doesn't outgrow the height limit too soon.

Thanks again,
Leigh