PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on the Britax Galaxy?

wendmatt
04-30-2003, 09:40 PM
I went today to buy a roundabout and they had a galaxy, which I'd never heard of. The people in the shop didn't know much about it either. It looks nice and seems very similar to the roundabout, but I know the ra has great reviews and can't find anything here about experience with the Galaxy. Would I be better off just getting the ra? The Galaxy has 6pt harness and a thing to stop it going backwards in a crash! (Good description!) My 5mth is almost too tall so I need to get one soon, so any opinions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Wendy Mum to Emily 5mth

smkinc
05-01-2003, 06:43 PM
I bought a galaxy at our local baby store that was going out of business. They told me that the difference between the Galaxy and RA was that the galaxy could recline more and was a better option for someone using a convertible coming straight home from the hospital. It has the same footprint as a roundabout and the same height/weight limits.

I bought it because it was a really good buy for a Britax. We haven't installed it yet in the car, but it seems pretty straight forward.

Mary