PDA

View Full Version : Just a little advice... Re: Britax

Shannah
06-10-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi,
I just wanted to share with everyone a lesson that I have learned the hard way. I bought the Britax Marathon as soon as it first came out. I got one made in August 2002. It had the "under" problems that so many of you have been talking about here. In the beginning I thought it was just me. I'm a new mom and well maybe I just don't know how to adjust it very well. . .WRONG. There were problems with the new model in the very beginning.

I will not be the first one to buy any new model of any high end product again. I plan to wait and see. I know it is hard if your child needs to move to a convertable at that time, but I would think about it carefully. I see some of you want to be the first to buy the Wizard. Maybe it is a great seat and won't have problems. But Britax has a customer service policy that isn't very customer friendly.

My friend's husband is an engineer and she told me that he told her never to buy a new product until they have all the quirks out. I had never heard of that before but now I understand!

Shannah
mommy to Liam(5-10-02)