PDA

View Full Version : MARATHON QUESTION: CLAMPS BETWEEN LEGS!!!!

mama2be
07-01-2003, 03:39 PM
I love my Marathon. But notice when I "click" Tristan into it with the metal clicks that click into the "lock" between his legs the left one goes "CLICK" and the right one does not. Both seems secure anyone have an opinion on this????

stillplayswithbarbies
07-01-2003, 03:49 PM
If it is like the one on the Roundabout, that is how it is supposed to work. The one you put in first does not click, the second one does.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Sarah1
07-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Neve--

I had the EXACT same concern for a while too with my Marathon! I would always click the same side first, and wondered why only one side clicked...but then I realized after doing the other side first (is this making sense???) that only ONE of the sides clicks. I can't remember if it's the side you click in first or second...anyway, not to worry, that's how it works.

I love my Marathon too! Especially once I got the "click mystery" solved....

mama2be
07-01-2003, 09:40 PM
That makes me feel better...I always think "I need to ask the boards"...but then forget till I'm back out in the car :)..

Thanks again!!! I feel a lot better knowing this is "usual" :)

murphydog77
07-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Yep, it's called a "positive" click and helps you tell if the harness is buckled correctly. I always tug on the harness anyway to make sure.

Heather, CPS Tech
http://www.carseatsite.com

dogmom
07-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Neve, thank you so much for asking the question. I thought I was going crazy. And, like you, I always forget about it when I take him out.