PDA

View Full Version : Britax Roundabout

baby4us
07-05-2003, 02:17 PM
hi to everyone who reads this...it's the first time i've ever gone into a forum...i actually have a question for all the roundabout users out there...we just installed one into my Acura TL, and even though we put it in 4 separate times, it doesn't seem to recline properly...i do have an appoinment to have it checked, but until then, i am at a loss...when my 19 lb/28.5 cm son is placed into the seat, his head tends to loll forward...we do have the tether on, but i wonder what we did wrong...is it just that i am used to the infant seat???? please send all ideas...

lisa
mom of logan(7/24/02)

wendmatt
07-06-2003, 12:34 AM
we put a noodle under the front to recline it a little, but it's the rear tether that pulls it to the 45 degree angle. Push the seat really hard down into the seat and pull the tether until you get the right recline. We're new roundabout users too (and I'm so glad we got it from recommendations here) and it takes a little practise, but that should do it.
hth
Wendy (Emily's mum21/11/02)

houseof3boys
07-07-2003, 08:37 AM
When I took ours in for inspection, they put a rolled up towel (same concept as the noodle) to get the angle correct for the recline.

baby4us
07-08-2003, 03:12 PM
thanx to both of you that gave me the pointer...i bought a noodle, i will try it today...lisa

vikivoly
07-18-2003, 12:35 AM
Not sure if your trying to do this or not, but the RA does not change recline positions when installed rearfacing.