PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend Latch-Loc Adjustable Back

esianoyam3
07-09-2003, 11:16 AM
This is the car seat I want, because we have a latch equipped car. However, my husband is 6'9", and if our baby follows in his footsteps, she'll be growing very quickly! I would much rather have the adjustable back seat so that I can use it a bit longer. Does ANYone know where to get the seat with the adjustable back? I've only been able to find the regular seat... :-( We live in Utah, but I don't have any qualms about shopping online.

Joolsplus2
07-09-2003, 12:00 PM
It has not quite been released...Maybe you could email or call baby trend to find out if it's in production and when it's expected to hit the shelves? It definitely sounds like it will last longer than the regular model!
good luck!

marie
07-09-2003, 01:06 PM
i called baby trend in mid-june and they were expecting a july release. here is an earlier thread re: the adjustable back model. . .
if you call them and have any updated info, please share! thanks!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID6/1805.html

zinnderson
07-17-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the information, everyone! I'm 6'1 and my hubby is 6'2, my dad was 6'8, and my mom, his mom and his dad are or were over 5'10....so, bottom line is we'll likely need the adjustable seat (in addition to strollers and joggers with extendable handles)!

I'll keep my eye on Amazon.com and BRU for the first appearance of the Adjustable back model!

Thanks to Alan and Denise for including vertically gifted people's needs in the Baby Bargains 5th Edition! I read a chapter a night before I hit the sack!

Lisa
EDD 12/19/03