PDA

View Full Version : Flying with a Marathon

sbaker
07-16-2003, 02:36 PM
This has probably been asked before, but.....Has anyone flown with the Marathon? How well does it fit in an airplane seat? I could probably take our Roundabout instead, but DS is SO much happier in the Marathon that I would prefer to take it.
Thanks!!

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to Rayce 02/09/02
Baby #2 due 01/05/04

Shanelle5
07-23-2003, 04:16 PM
I am debating the same thing. We have marathons for both of our boys, one ff and one rf. I am thinking I may bring our spare roundabout instead for our rf son because I don't think I'd be able to get a marathon installed rf'ing with any sort of angle. Actually here's a question for anyone. Last time I flew with a rf child in a convertible seat, the flight attendant told me that even if a child is still rf'ing in the car, they are safer to be ff'ing in an airplane. Anyone know if there is an official word on this?

Thanks
Shanelle
Isaac 5.23.01
Ethan 11.23.02

Joolsplus2
07-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Yes, RF on the ground=RF in the air http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/airplanetravel.aspx
I've read a couple of posts where the MA fit fine in an airplane...not sure about RF and angle of recline and stuff, though...I'm sure someone will know :)