PDA

View Full Version : Britax Galaxy vs Roundabout

lasik
07-25-2003, 04:17 PM
Britax Galaxy vs the Roundabout
I found this carseat for $179.99 online by elite carseats. I was wondering if anyone who has purchase this seat has any comments to make about it. Is it better then the Roundabout?
Thanks,
Nancy

Joolsplus2
07-25-2003, 04:35 PM
http://www.babylove.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-BSC-BRITC002.html?L+scstore+vsxq1225+1059189083 and www.babycatalog.com has big cat or teddy RA's for $179
I think more people slightly prefer the RA, but the Galaxy is nice, too...

peanut4us
07-25-2003, 05:13 PM
i just ordered he galaxy, but i found it for $129, WITH SHIPPING ITS $150 from this site http://www.babylove.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-BSC-BRITC002.html?L+scstore+kexj6834+1059173969

there are a few ladies who have this seat and they all seem to like it. i'll let you know when ours arrives what i think.

mamarabil
07-27-2003, 07:21 AM
I've seen the same deal on babylove.com and we plan to buy one for our second car.

It comes in Thunder or Alexandria - which fabric is better??? They look about the same (navy blue) but since I can't feel the fabric anyone who has them please advise!!

Also, if it doesn't fit - does anyone know their return policy. I can't find it online anywhere.

Thanks!

Mari

mattiew
07-28-2003, 03:27 PM
I asked Baby Love the same question about a month ago, here is their response:

Most items can be returned within 30 days. If the item is damaged or defective, we will arrange to have it shipped back to us. If you simply do not like it or such, you can return it at your expense as long as all original packaging, instructions etc. are there. If the item has been used you cannot return it.

Our USA Baby carries the Galaxy, the Alexandra seemed softer to me and the pattern is much more subtle.

mamarabil
07-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Thank you for your help. I will order the Roundabout in the Alexandria fabric today! Thanks again!!!

Mari

peanut4us
07-28-2003, 04:36 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I just ordered Thurs night, so I haven't received ours yet. And DH selected Thunder, so I don't know how that will be yet. I know one mom mentioned on another thread that she felt that the fabric was more like upholstery, so it seemed to make her child less hot.