PDA

View Full Version : Combi Stroller Ultra Savvy...

b128bit
07-30-2003, 08:21 PM
I bought a Combi Ultra Savvy because it appealed to me to have a lightweight stroller and with the perfect match system I could use it as a travel system for a while. My questions are...

What infant car seat have you bought to attach to this stroller?

Has it worked out well for you or should I consider buying a seperate travel system to incorporate the infant seat?

If you had to do it again would you have bought a travel system and skipped the lightweight stroller?

Thanks for all your suggestions!:)

wendmatt
07-31-2003, 02:47 AM
We had the combi 6630 so it was a big one, but it worked well with the graco snugride. I think I may have got the ultrasavvy in hindsight, so I think you made a good decision. Our snugride has the 5pt harness and front adjuster which is great.

madelinesmom
07-31-2003, 10:33 PM
Madeline's Mom

I love my Combi Ultra Savvy. I used it with the Graco SnugRide and had no problems at all. This is the perfect stroller if you just want to have one, light weight, folds easily, not to mention compact in your vehicle. Great choice.

Jane

kohlbacher
08-01-2003, 10:51 AM
We have a different Combi stroller, but use it with the Centruy Smart Fit Plus seat - which I think has been discontinued. :(

I love it - since if I had bought a travel system, I likely would have had to resort to a car seat for up to 26in only. The one we bought goes up to 29in. (And he's 26in at 2.5 months). I tested out the Eddie Bauer travel system in the store since it went bigger too, but it was so much heavier. I love that I can manage the stroller and car seat without any help!