PDA

View Full Version : Looking for best online deal for Britax and Graco...

sophiesmom
08-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Can anyone help me find the best online deals for the following seats:
Britax RA and Marathon
Graco Ultra Cargo and Comfortsport

I have a coupon from a local baby store, it says to find a price online that beats one of theirs and they'll beat it by 15%! I need to buy 2 new seats, (not sure which yet) and this would be great to save $ on, especially on the Britax ones!

Thanks!
Stephanie

Sophia 8/4/01
Anthony 5/11/03 - Mother's day!

diekatze
08-04-2003, 04:21 AM
I was looking into Britax(Fido) and here are two online shops:

-Babyage.com ($209.99, $3.95)
-http://www.babycatalog.com(Britax RA-$179.99-$199, Marathon-$219.99, no shipping)

MMCDT
08-06-2003, 09:02 AM
What store is this coupon from? I'd like to have the same deal. I may have to buy a 3rd Britax seat or get the Graco Ultra Cargo.

Thanks,

MMCDT

amp
08-06-2003, 11:07 AM
I recommend you do a search on this website for the carseat/s you are considering. We are looking into getting a Britax Marathon and I did a search and found suggested websites that had good prices for this seat. (all included RA, and some also had Graco, although I don't recall whether they had the comfortsport). The cheapest I've found for the Marathon was at Babyage.com (so far), so I would highly suggest you search the carseat forum for those brand names and check to see if those sites have the specific seat you want.

sophiesmom
08-07-2003, 07:23 AM
I live outside of Philly,it's a store called Baby Supermart in Broomall. If you happen live around here, send me your email, I have 3 sets of coupons! I can get the Marathon there (tried DD in it yesterday, she looked great) for $178!!!

Stephanie

[email protected]

amp
08-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Wow! That's a GREAT price! Too bad I don't live there. x(