PDA

View Full Version : Britax Marathon

KCR4
08-11-2003, 01:36 PM
My local Right Start manager said (based on an upcoming stock list she had received) it looks like Britax will be phasing out "Fido" print, and in its place will send Right Start some Marathons in "New Blues" print (denim). I wondering if anybody else had heard this. Perhaps this is just a change for Right Start stores' inventory and "Fido" will still be available elsewhere. Our baby #2 isn't due til late October and my DS (24 months) is fine in his RA - so I was planning to wait til early next year to buy him a "Fido" Marathon. I wonder if I should reconsider.

amp
08-11-2003, 02:02 PM
I don't have an answer for you, but will be curious to hear if anyone else knows anything about this. We were planning to buy a Fido print Marathon in the next couple of months. We plan to buy ours online, as the prices are much better than our local Right Start store. So now I'm curious if Britax is phasing out the pattern, or just that store. I look forward to seeing replies on this.

KCR4
08-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Well, I called Britax this morning and the answer is, yes, they are phasing out the "Fido" print. So, if you want one, they advised buy it soon....

Joolsplus2
08-14-2003, 10:29 AM
wow, it was so cute too! I got a "blue's clues" seat for my dd last year, and though she insisted I buy her an arctic cat cover, she prefers fido and demanded I put it back on. They will have 'faux paws' soon, which is fido in a golden brown...won't be real cute for doggie loving kids who's cars have gray interiors, though! lol

sophiesmom
08-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Uh oh, better get my fidos soon, since i want matching ones for DD and DS! Does anyone know what the new cool blues fabric will be like?

Joolsplus2
08-14-2003, 04:33 PM
It's a nice dark denim, that has some polyester in it...i *think* to help it stay bluer longer, since thee 100% cotton denim used to fade like hard-worn blue jeans and look a little ratty after some time in the sun. check out www.britaxusa.com ...you might find you want new blues for your ds, and foofy for your dd! ;)