PDA

View Full Version : Tightening Graco Comfort Sport

colleenfs
08-28-2003, 12:31 PM
We just purchased a Graco Comfort Sport for Grammy's car. I am having a DEVIL of a time tightening the straps. Is there some trick to this?
Please help!!

Colleen\r\nMama to Julia 1-10-02

jlcana
08-29-2003, 04:22 PM
I haven't found a trick yet! We have one in husbands truck that we hardly ever use-either I can't tighten it at all or only one side tightens. It's very aggravating! This is 2nd Grace CS as the officer that installed the 1st one broke the leveling thing on it-that should have been my clue right there. We have Britax Marathon in my car and I'm about ready to go buy another one as it's so easy to use! Hate to spend another $250 though.

sophiesmom
08-30-2003, 06:51 AM
We have this seat in my mom's car for my daughter. I thought i liked it until we've been down the shore this week and DD has been wanting to drive w/ Grammie. I now think it stinks... the chest clip is next to nothing, and it is difficult to adjust. I have the 'old' version of the seat (Century Accel) in my car, and while i hate the twisty straps and lack of padding, it has a nice solid chest clip and is very easy to adjust.. sorry, no tricks here either!