PDA

View Full Version : Britax Marathon/ Pliko combo for airplane travel

DeeEast
06-01-2004, 11:25 PM
I have to rave, rave, rave, about the Britax Marathon/Pliko combatability and fit when combining these two for transit. At a friend's suggestion, I unhooked the napper bar (I just left one end hanging but you could take it all the way off), sat the Marathon base right in the stroller seat where it fit PERFECTLY, and used a small bungee cord around the back of the stroller to secure the seat. Sophia rode in the carseat in this combo the whole way through all of the airports. It looked so comfy, like she was in a Barka lounger with wheels! lol I just can't believe how well it fit and also how easy it was to pop in there. It was soooo much easier than carrying that carseat through the airport. We saw plenty of poor parents lugging theirs and felt pretty smug I have to admit.

We got our money's worth out of this stroller just for this trip. Now if someone can just explain to me how to hook the Britax into the airplane seat with the seatbelts that meet in the middle so that the latch part doesn't get permanently lost in the back interior workings of the carseat..... ;)