PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ordered a Marathon from babyage recently?

jess_g
07-07-2004, 07:40 AM
I am just wondering what the manafacture date on the box was. They are $219 at babyage with 10% off so thats only about $200 which seams cheap to me. At that price I might just have to buy one for my son. I have been fighting with his seat for some time now. I can't get the straps to adjust and every time I put him in the seat he says ouch as I buckle him in. I just wish I could buy it at a real store in case he hates it and I need to return it.

Thanks, Jessica.

marybliss
07-07-2004, 10:29 AM
You can always call babyage and have someone look at the man. dates on their stock. I just ordered a Husky from them... should be here this Friday.

Mary

aa2mama
07-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I ordered a Stormy Marathon from them within the past month & it was manufactured in April 2004. You could call them about whatever color you want to order & ask when it was manufactured, as it could vary.

Are there any stores near you that sell Marathons so you could try one out first?

jess_g
07-07-2004, 03:10 PM
thanks.We have one for my 9 month old and now that my 4 year old needs a new seat, I am thinking of getting him a marathon as well.

jessica

JMS
07-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Hi Jessica,
I actually ordered a Marathon last night and this morning I tracked it and it's scheduled to arrive today (NJ to PA)... so I'll let you know what the manu. date is once I get a chance to open the box.

HTH.

JMS
07-08-2004, 01:44 PM
My Marathon just arrived from Babyage and the manufacture date is 4/04. It's crazy to me that it arrived so quickly, esp w/ free shipping, but I'm not complaining :)

anutalp
07-10-2004, 12:54 AM
I didn't know they're giving free shipping at babyage. Do you need any coupon for that?
Thanks,

JMS
07-10-2004, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry, I was wrong.. shipping was $3.95 I believe.. with all these online purchases it's hard to keep track :)
But I still think that it arrived incredibly fast considering I ordered it late afternoon and it was at my door the following day around noon.
Oh, I ordered the denim fabric in case anyone was wondering the manu. date (4/04).

Sorry for the confusion.