PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo Triumph Problem....

mamaturk
07-15-2004, 12:44 AM
We use the evenflo triumph for DD and she has been getting these awful scratch marks on her elbows from the velcro on the sides of the carseat. Has anyone else had this problem, or is our seat a lemon? I keep fixing the padding so that it is lined up correctly with the other side of the velcro, but somehow she still keeps getting these scratches. Any suggestions?

brigmaman
07-15-2004, 03:33 PM
It's just me. Just wanted to let you know that Tracey always made fun of Brig because his velcro was always pulling off and was always mismatched. I think it has to do with the chunkiness.
No suggestions, though! Sorry!

Laurelsmom2002
07-15-2004, 04:08 PM
We've used ours since dd was 4mo, and haven't had this, or any problem w/ ours

himom
07-15-2004, 04:18 PM
We have it, and we've never had that problem. ?? Do you have those plastic clips that keep it from moving? Our cover is pretty hard to budge once those are on.

Jodi
Mama to Josh

sally f
07-18-2004, 01:01 PM
we have the same problem with ours. Our ds hasn't gotten scratched, but it has rubbed against my skin when I'm putting him in. I just read another post that said some of the seat pads and straps were defective on this seat, which caused the straps to fall off the shoulders. We are having that problem, too, so perhaps it has something to do with that? I'm calling Evenflo on Mon.