PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Tory Re: Baby Trend Carseat

mommy_someday
07-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Tory,

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I called Baby Trend about the Adjustable Back Carseat with Latch-Loc (61xx series, not 60xx - that is the regular one) and the CSR told me a couple of things.

(1) BRU will not have that particular seat & extra bases in stock until sometime in August, which is why I can't seem to find it online or in the store.

(2) The regular one (w/out adjustable back) comes with a BT base and their ARE extra bases to be purchased. She said that to her knowledge, people should not be using the Evenflo Portabout because it was not made for the seat. I don't know why that particular base is listed under accessories for this model, but she said that if you look up "baby trend latch-loc base", you should be able to find the proper one. Haven't tried this yet, though.

The key thing I noticed when looking up the adjustable one is to use the words "adjustable back" instead of latch-loc (even though it has this feature, it's not in the title). I finally found it on the BT website, so you can check there for more info or if you have the Baby Bargains book, it's reviewed on page 356.

HTH,

Erica, EDD 1/18/05

Torster
07-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the info. I read about the adjustable back version online and in the book and will probably order it in August. I'm just glad I don't need it any sooner.

Tory
EDD 11/4/04