PDA

View Full Version : Is Babyage.com still offering 10% off??

HHCs Mom
07-18-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm trying to order a Marathon from babyage.com and tried to put in the code for 10% off and it's not recognizing it. Anyone tried to order anything from them online in the past few days and get the 10% off code (JULY) to work?? I got the 4% from ebates.com, but can't get this to go through.

Thanks!

Kim
~~ Harrison 04/06/04

dr mom
07-18-2004, 04:38 PM
"July" didn't work for me either, and no longer appears on their webpage as a "special promotion" so I guess it expired. They seem to do the 10% discounts pretty frequently - "flamingo" was the code last month, and I missed that one too, darn it! - so I'm waiting to see if there's a new one next month to order my Wizard. I searched high and low on the web and can't find any other current babyage specials, except free shipping with purchase over $50, and that's no great bargain considering their shipping is only $3.95 to start with.

-Cindy

HHCs Mom
07-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Yeah, saving the $3.95 is nice, but I'd rather save 10% on a $220 order! That's $22! Not sure I can or want to wait until next month to order my Marathon. DS is growing out of his SnugRide even as we speak...

Kim
~~ Harrison 04/06/04

rottiemom
07-19-2004, 10:48 AM
I asked the same question over in the bargain alert forum & haven't received a reply. Same deal, one day babyage was touting their 10% discount for the month of July, the next day when I went to place my order the "sale" banner was gone from their website & "July" didn't work. rats.

I'll be sure to post if I hear of another discount code. If my little guy keeps on growing like he's been I'll be lucky if he'll still fit in his snugride by the end of the summer!

Nina

leighton
07-19-2004, 11:32 AM
I got a catalog from babysupermarket.com and they had a coupon code in it for Marathons but I cannot find the catalog. Sorry. It may be wortwhile to ask.

rottiemom
07-19-2004, 03:55 PM
See below. I could have sworn that it said it was good for the whole month:
--------------------------------------------------------

That coupon code was a special for the 4th of July holiday.

That coupon code is no longer valid.

You can check our site for new upcoming coupon codes.

You would find them on the home page of the site.
----------------------------------------------------------

I thanked them for their quick response & will keep checking the website. As soon as I spot a discount code I'll post it.

Thanks for the heads up about babysupermarket.com, leighton, I'll go check them out. Good thing my wee one isn't bustin' out of his snugride just yet, momma's got some time to shop around.

Nina

HHCs Mom
07-19-2004, 04:25 PM
Thanks for checking on that! I may go ahead and order anyway. $220 is still cheaper than what they cost in my local stores ($249). I'd like to save the $22, but want to have DS in the MA soon. I noticed today that his head is getting very near the top of the shell --- probably less than 1". YIKES! :-O

Kim
~~ Harrison 04/06/04

leighton
07-19-2004, 07:34 PM
I called babysupermarket.com for your code on the marathons B274

emschwar
07-22-2004, 05:30 PM
I emailed babyage about the coupon code today and got this in response:
----------------------------
This coupon code has been expired.

This was a special for the 4th of July holiday.

You can watch for new upcoming coupon codes.

You can find them sometime next week shown on the home page of our
website.
----------------------------

So next week, we can all order our car seats!

eb1
07-26-2004, 04:21 PM
My DS had outgrown his Snugride and I needed a seat fast--couldn't wait for Babyage to produce a new coupon. Thanks to leighton for posting about babysupermarket.com! I didn't even need a code.

The website lists the Marathons at something like $226 but when you add one to your cart, the price is reduced to $199. UPS ground shipping is free. I ordered one last week, and received my seat within 3 business days.

Customer service (via email) was excellent.

HHCs Mom
07-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Well, boo! I went ahead and ordered from Babyage.com and spent $219. I got the free shipping from ebates, but no deal on the MA. I also couldn't wait since DS had also outgrown his SnugRide. Yes, thanks to leighton for posting about the babysupermarket.com --- just wish I'd seen it before I ordered the seat!

All that said, I LOVE my Marathon! It is SO tight and installation was a snap! You make the car move trying to make the seat budge --- it's that tight! :-)

Kim
~~ Harrison 04/06/04