PDA

View Full Version : how far back does the marathon go in rf postion compared to an evenflo discovery infant seat?

bridgetb125
07-28-2004, 10:17 PM
I want to get a marathon for my 4 month old, but i'm not sure how it will fit in my car. I have a neon and I was hoping to get it in the middle seat. I tried putting the evenflo discovery infant seat I had in the middle but it wouldn't fit with the handle down. How far back does the marathon sit compared to the evenflo discovery infant seat? I need it to go in the middle because I have two graco turboboosters to fit on the outboard seats. I hope the 3 of them will fit in my neon to begin with though.

OneOfEachHowSweet
07-29-2004, 02:39 AM
It might be tight ~ we have a Nissan Sentra, our 2 kids, 4 year old FF in a MA and 1 year old RF in a RA are both on the sides ~ the RA is behind the passenger side and the passenger seat is slid very far forward and I know that the MA is taller than the RA ~ play around with it and hopefully it'll work ~ I want a minivan but I don't see us getting one anytime soon.

Shannon
Mommy of 2

new_mommy25
07-29-2004, 07:55 PM
We have a Toyota Corolla and our Marathon RF's in the center without much problem. DH and I are both 5'6 and 5'7 so not that tall. So far it hasn't been a problem. The only differnce is we didn't need a Marathon until DS was 7 months so we were able to put it more upright. Since your baby is younger you may want the seat more reclined.