PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend Adjustable Back Car Seat

christylmorgan
08-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Just wanted to let interested parties know that the new Baby Trend Adjustable Back Infant Car Seat is now available. I've been checking the Baby Trend website and BRU website for days and decided to try my local BRU today. They had a bunch and the extra bases as well. Does anyone know if they are going to re-design the Snap-N-Go in black to match the new infant seat fabric?

Christy

Boy due 9/12

jaydaj
08-10-2004, 07:00 PM
I was not able to find a Snap N Go in black but I did find the Kohlcraft Universal Car Seat carrier in black. It looks really great and is very nice. It is black with silver metal and has a few red accents (the push bar to close, etc.). I got it at my local USA Baby but I have also seen it online several places. It is usually $60. I was going to wait for the Baby Trend seat but ended up getting the Graco Sung Ride in Metropolitan. It is black and silver too so it looks great with the stroller frame. Hope this helps.

Sam E.
08-18-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking about buying the baby trend for my first. How do you like it? Any trouble with installation?

Sameena

Boy due 9/12 as well!!!