PDA

View Full Version : Target has RAs in stock (MAs, too, maybe)

Momof3Labs
08-22-2004, 09:43 PM
I was just in Target today, and they had a RA on display and a few in stock. The cover was a grey velvety one that I didn't recognize, and it was $199. They also had a Marathon on display, but no price tag and no boxes underneath, so I'm not sure if these were in stock. But for people who are scrambling for a seat that hasn't been recalled, check your local Target!

Joolsplus2
08-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Target is awesome! Not only do they have that pretty swirly grey RA (why is that not on the website? That's so odd!), but this pretty mint green MA (again, not on the website)...it's not velour like faux paws, it's kind of a cross between that and the stormy or colonial blue...pretty nice, though! (I think the prices are $199 and $249 on those)
There's also the Combi Victoria, which is one step down from the Avatar, I believe...it's really padded but quite large. Not bad for $149. There are some new Cosco and Safety First seats, that are the Alpha Omega shell without the base or the front headrest/slot height adjuster option for $99 (and one that converts to a backless booster...it's extremely high-tech looking). And the new Combi Yorktown booster....not bad, but overpriced for the quality (If youve ever seen a Nania booster, you've seen this, lol).
And the ComfortSport has EPS foam now, covered by a layer of comfort foam...very nice!
I got SUCH a brief time in the car seat aisle (dh and dd were waiting for ds and me to get back to the car....), I'll have to to another time alone and get more details!
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx