PDA

View Full Version : My husky straps slip-recall ?

Samraelanelevi
08-27-2004, 12:27 AM
Has anyone had this happen to them? I know they said they had 3 or 4 with this issue but wonder if since then there are more reports? We haven't used our Husky for about 3 weeks (it is in dh's car and he had surgery so I need to drive everywhere and prefer my van). Well now I want to use it and the straps are slipping if you pull on them-AARRGGHHH. So I am going to call Britax tomorrow and see what they say-I want a retro kit before Sept-do you think they will send me one? We take dh's SUV on long trips and have a couple weekend trips planned in Sept. I hate to move the SE-it's big and heavy and a pita to install with the seatbelts in dh's suv (you literally need the entire length of the seat belt and then my hubby's 200 lb body kneeling on it to get it in!). If anyone knows whether they will send me a kit sooner please let me know. TIA

Joolsplus2
08-27-2004, 12:30 AM
I'm pretty sure they say that if the straps slip, you should stop using the seat and wait for the strap...couldn't hurt to call and beg for an express shipment, I guess...I hope you don't have to be on the phone too long!!!!
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx