PDA

View Full Version : Cup holder for car seat?

Bearhut
05-21-2005, 12:42 PM
I have a Britax Wizard and lately my DD likes to have her sippy cup with her in the car. The problem is that she has no where to put it so she usually just drops it or throws it. Is there an after market cup holder that will work with the wizard? I did see The Side-Rider on the One Step Ahead web site, but don't know how the clips work. Does anyone have this product? How do the clips work? I can just picture my DD spending every minute in the car trying to unclip it! Thanks for the help.

kellyotn
05-21-2005, 01:01 PM
They are alligator clips. They are TOUGH to open. I broke a nail and then used a screwdriver. :-) There's no way a kid could open them. She could just keep trying to yank it off the seat though. (I'd worry about the material tearing.)

They work good on our Funky Denim MA. If DD starts messing with them, I'll take them off because I don't want her to wreck the fabric.

Joolsplus2
05-21-2005, 01:21 PM
They are SO hard to undo, I broke a nail the first time I tried to! the only fabric that will tear is it's own nylon, not your car seat cover. Anyway, we liked ours, but don't let her pile too much crap in there to weigh it down too much of the time and it'll hold up pretty well, I think.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx