PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Ford F-150 Supercrew?

birdybaby
07-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Our 9 month old son has outgrown his Graco Sungride infant seat, which by the way fit wonderfully in our truck and was easy to use! I really enjoyed it!

I have been researching convertible car seats and I think I have narrowed it down to either a Britax (Roundabout or Marathon) or an Evenflo Triumph.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these seats in a truck? Our truck is a 2003 model, with LATCH.

I would also appreciate ANY comments on these seats in general...likes, dislikes, etc!

Thank you!

billysmommy
07-12-2005, 09:02 PM
We have a Chevy Silverado and use the Evenflo Triumph seat in it. We've had no problems with it, it fits fine in the truck. We had it on the right side at first but have now switched it to the middle which everyone likes better :) I researched the seat before we got it and have been very happy with the seat. We have one in our truck and one in our car also. Hope this helps some and let me know if you have any other questions :)

birdybaby
07-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Great! Thank you!!!

mtrattner
07-14-2005, 09:03 PM
We have the 04 F-150 4 door. Right now we have the Marathon in the center with latch. We also had the snugride and just got the marathon. DD is 9 1/2 months. It was really easy to install and the angle seems perfect. DH was concerned about how big it was so we were really glad we didn't go with the Evenflo because we have heard those are even wider. I nurse DD in the back seat a lot and still have plenty of room. Plus our Lab sits on the side of the car seat and seems comfy. Let me know if you have any other questions.

:) Melanie

birdybaby
07-16-2005, 07:18 AM
We ended up with the Marathon, and it does fit wonderfully!

Melanie...reading your email was like I wrote it myself...except for the 04 truck! Our son is 9 1/2 months old, and we have a lab too! Thanks for the input!

mtrattner
07-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Glad to help! Isn't life with baby and dog fun? We just loaded them both up and drove 800 miles across the country for vacation! :) It was long but good.

:) Melanie