PDA

View Full Version : Best deals on Graco Turbo Booster or Britax Parkway??

NewHere
07-15-2005, 02:30 AM
I am looking to buy either a Graco Turbo Booster or a Britax Parkway. Does anyone know of any really good deals on them right now?

Also, I am buying this seat for the 3 year old (will be 4 in August) that I watch (I am a nanny). Both of these will work for him right? He was in one of those Eddie Bower ones "will work from birth to 10 years" or whatever. It just sucks! We just started using it as a BPB and I keep looking back at him and the seat belt is all loose. So we definitely need something new! Are there any other ones I should be looking at? I really need to keep it as low priced as possible.

Thanks for all the help in the past and future!

NewHere
07-15-2005, 02:33 AM
Oh, I just looked at babiesrus.com and the parkway is double the price of a turbo booster! I thought they were closer in price. If you guys tell me that the turbo booster is jsut as safe and works as well then I will probably just go head and get it. Thanks again!

DisneyLovnMom
07-15-2005, 11:09 AM
I just took my DD to the Right Start and tried her out in both, she fits better in the TB! She's 3.5, 42-44 pounds and 43-44 inches. We ended up getting the TB at Toys R Us, though we didn't get the sale price, dang it!

Toys R Us, Babies R Us, and Target all had the TB for $50.