PDA

View Full Version : Now I Really Have To Decide!

randomkid
07-22-2005, 09:22 PM
BabyUniverse.com has some of the new MAs and BVs in!! I've been checking the BabyUniverse and BabyCatalog sites daily since DD is about to outgrow her carrier (we're right at 26 inches, but have about 2 inches above her head still). BabyCatalog still has approximate arrival dates, but BabyUniverse has some that you can now order. I'm not crazy about the new BV patterns, but they are better than the original. Park Avenue is due to be available Monday. Of course, I'm really liking Zebra and Luau in the MA. Since they are both great seats and there are no good deals on the new patterns, my decision remains difficult. I'll at least use ebates and will look for codes before I order.

Guess another trip to BRU is in order to try the seats again. Wish me luck!

Hippoharbor
07-23-2005, 10:50 AM
I just checked the babycatalog.com website and it shows the BV's earliest arrival as late August. Is there somewhere else that displays an earlier date?

DOes anyone know if any of the new BV covers are 100% cotton? I think all of the patterns are unattractive, but I would settle for something that wouldn't cause DS to sweat so much.

Michelle

randomkid
07-23-2005, 03:20 PM
BabyUniverse.com shows the Park Avenue pattern due to be available 7/25 - Monday. All other patterns are due in 8/15 or 8/16. I'm also not crazy about the new patterns, but do like Park Avenue and Mosaic better than the original. I was really hoping for something more fun like Luau or Ashley Floral, but, oh well...the seat is more important to me than the pattern.

I would also like to know the fabrics. I guess I could try to contact Britax to ask if nobody knows.