PDA

View Full Version : toddler/booster seat for 28 month old?

LittleMonkeyMom
07-29-2005, 04:01 PM
DD is 28 months old, about 28 pounds and 35 inches tall (I think). DH will be dropping her off at dayschool starting next week and we are looking for a second carseat for his car.

We love our Britax Marathon & Roundabout seats, but didn't want to invest that much since she'll only be in this seat for about 15 minutes a week. Her school is six blocks away, and DH will drop her off on his way to work. I'll will

What would be really great would be a carseat that would convert to a booster when she's big/old enough. If there were a product like that with the ease of use of a Britax, then we'd be willing to put a little more money out on it.

Thanks so much in advance! Any and all help is greatly appreciated! :)

SAHM to Charlie Beth (3/29/2003) Sweet William (4/12/2005) and three wild and wacky dogs.

Mommy to a sweet baby boy
07-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Is your dd ff? If yes i would recomend either the graco cargo or the evenflo combo booster. Alternatively you could purchase an inexpensive convertible seat and when your dd reaches 40 lbs or the height maximum move her into a seat that is only a bpb without a harness. Just to remind you that when you are looking at the evenflo and graco seats/anything besides britax, make sure that you get a seat with a front harness adjuster, it makes using the harness a lot easier, especially when the seat is ff.

hth