PDA

View Full Version : Availability of new Britax MA fabrics?

momtoemma
07-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know if Baby Universe really has the zebra print marathon in stock? I'm trying to get my order in before the price increase, and it appears to be instock as I've added it to my shopping cart and haven't seen any messages that it isn't. However, I know that some other sites are saying it won't be instock until October so I am leary about ordering it today. Does anyone have the scoop on this?

Thanks,

neocorgi
07-30-2005, 02:50 PM
i ordered my MA Luau this week from babyuniverse and it's supposed to be delivered today. i'm guessing they have the new MA fabrics available.

just FYI -- Safeandsecurebaby.com has 10%off Britaxes until tomorrow. i'm not sure if it's a pre-order but it says they'll honor their sale prices on Britaxes before Aug 1st. take advantage of the sale before it's gone forever. ;-) i'm kinda bummed i didn't find out earlier but it's okay i'm getting our new MA today. YAY!!

here's the link:
http://www.safeandsecurebaby.com/xcart/home.php?cat=9

randomkid
07-30-2005, 08:38 PM
If it doesn't say out of stock, they have it. I ordered the Park Avenue BV and got it in less than 48 hours. Don't know why the other sites aren't getting them until later. You could also call or e-mail them. They responded to a question that I e-mailed, but it took a couple of days. If you don't want to wait, I would call.

mtillu
08-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Kim,
I am trying to get info on the materials (cotton/polyester/nylon/etc.) of the new BV fabrics. The info is not on the Britax website yet.

I am going to buy the carseat with the fabric that has the most percentage of cotton.
Since u have already received the Park Avenue BV, could u tell me what its fabric material composition is?
Thanks a lot for your help and time.

randomkid
08-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi:

Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm back at work and I just now found the time to take the cover off to look. The face of the cover is 100% nylon and the backing is a poly/cotton blend. I'm pretty sure you are looking for the content of the cover facing. It is a velvety type fabric - no cotton.

HTH,