PDA

View Full Version : Graco Comfortsport or Evenflo Triumph...

LeeChrista
08-08-2005, 04:50 PM
These seem to be the 2 car seats that fit into my car good. Which one seems to be better? Any reviews would be great. And by the way, NO I absolutley can not afford a Britax and it won't fit well into my Hyundai Elantra Hatchback anyway. I would love one but it just isn't feasible for us right now. So could anyone tell me about these two carseats? Which may be better than the other?

Thanks for your help girls!

Lee

mariza
08-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I've read better things about the Evenflo Triumph, it was my first choice before I decided to get the Britax.
I hate when people do this, but someone is going to and it might as well be me, lol...
you can get the Britax Roundabout from www.babystyle.com for $129.44 right now with code "share163". It may even be less because when I priced it, it added $6.95 for shipping and I believe if you are a new customer you also get free shipping. Just thought I'd throw it out there since you said that you would like one but can't afford it. At that price it's the same cost as the Triumph and the Roundabout is actually a lighter seat and IMO takes up less space than the Triumph.
No matter which one you decide on I'm sure you'll find one that works best for you and your baby, hth!
BTW, I just went back and re-read your screen name. Are you the same LeeChrista from the Nest that I got the bottles for???

Joolsplus2
08-08-2005, 05:52 PM
If a Roundabout for the same price is still too much, then I'd get the Triumph...the Comfortsport has sadly low top slots and gets outgrown by really young kids too soon.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

LeeChrista
08-08-2005, 06:08 PM
I looked and they are $150 right now. Is there something I am missing?

Joolsplus2
08-08-2005, 08:05 PM
You have to enter that SHARE163 code for the discount... before that, there was all these shipping charges...yikes! but after the code, the final, total price really was 129$ (I was amazed...actually bought one for a friend of mine...that's a phenomenal price!).

Sorry, I know it seems really pushy to be raving about something so expensive... but it's just one of those things were, as a mom, you want the best for other moms, so you can't help but rave (If it helps? $10 goldbug padders booties stay on just as well as $25 robeez, so you can save a few dollars there, lol.. :))
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

JBaxter
08-09-2005, 09:33 AM
If its a choice beteen the 2 ( and I have both) I would go with the Evenflo Triumph hands down. I had the comfort sport first and hated it RF. I really like the evenflo and recommend it often.
Jeana

kellyotn
08-09-2005, 10:20 AM
I'd get that RA deal if possible! I've played with them at Target and LOVE their adjuster! (I have Marathons and its adjuster is not as smooth.)

But, if you don't get that, a friend had and loved the Triumph. It seemed very nice when I played with it. But, even though its **very** wide-looking her son got too cramped in the shoulders at under 2 years. (I was just surprised as it looks so big!) They passed it down to the baby then.

HTH,
kelly