PDA

View Full Version : Those that ordered MA's from the Babystyle deal I posted last week...

mariza
09-19-2005, 09:34 PM
anyone actually recieve the seat yet? My friend got the pants she ordered and they charged her the $178 for the MA, but as of Saturday she has not recieved the seat. I didn't get a chance to talk to her today, but wondering if ya'll got yours? Thanks! Boy will I feel bad if this backfires ;(

jenny76
09-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes, I got the one I ordered for my mom today. It took 8 days to get here (I ordered it on Sunday the 11th).

The tracking info on the confirmation email showed that the seat was to arrive via UPS ground from CA, and the other items (shorts, in my case) were coming USPS standard. I actually got two different shipments for the shorts last week, because the first pair they sent were the wrong size. I assume they came from a different distribution center, since they came so quickly.

Your friend's seat will come soon!

kmpilgrim
09-21-2005, 11:49 AM
I got mine on Friday. It took 6 days to arrive, and the discount was reflected on my receipt. Thanks again for the tip. :-)

Kristin

mariza
09-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I found out that she did recieve it Monday. We'd been playing phone tag and she didn't say anything her the messages she left me so I was getting worried. I'm glad everyone is happy with their new seats!