PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Britax Seat??

Taniabsn
10-26-2005, 09:10 PM
My 4 month old is getting ready to outgrow his snugride and I'm on the hunt for his convertible seat. I know that I want a Britax, but haven't decided which one. I would like it to match the car... black leather interior. Black, grey, etc....

Where is a good place to purchase the seat? I get the feeling that BRU doesn't have a good selection. Any advice?

Thanks a bunch.

o_mom
10-27-2005, 08:45 AM
BRU is a good place to compare, since they carry all the Britax convertibles. You can go there and try them out, but they only carry one color of each. You can then order online to get the color you want, pretty much anywhere, since the price is the same. Just look for free shipping and maybe a rebate through ebates or upromise. We ordered ours through babyuniverse.com and got 4% back through Upromise.

Occasionally a store will slip up and let a coupon go through on a Britax seat, but don't count on it.

tjham
10-30-2005, 01:51 AM
Target has 10% online often but they do charge tax. I think you have to sign up for their emails. They have RA's and MA's.

melbb
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
I agree with other PP. Try the seats out at BRU and then buy online. I just bought a Decathlon at babyuniverse through ebates and got 6% cash back. They offer free shipping, too.