PDA

View Full Version : Britax Regent??

Kris0810
11-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Does anybody have any idea when the Regent will be avaliable??? I can't wait any longer!! I heard September, then September came, then I heard November 1st, which is today. I called Britax and they said they do not have a release date yet. Did anybody get one yet?? I am running out of time, but I hate the Husky colors!
-Thanks

Joolsplus2
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
I heard November 1, too... I'd call or email a retailer or two (doesn't Marilyn at Aruningstroller.com carry those, she's super friendly when you email her, she'd know as well as anyone, I bet).
It turns out they have done something a little different with the top tether, moved it up, I believe, so it may make the Regent covers not fit the Husky (yay, better tethers, boo, not fitting new covers on old seats!... not that you asked that, specifically, but it's 'news I heard from Britax' recently)...Sometimes, retailers know things about the seats that the Customer Service Reps at Britax don't even know yet (like the Tiffany Parkway... Barebabies has it, but the CSR's don't know...go figure)

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

Kris0810
11-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the help. I emailed Marilyn and she said towards the end of November. Also, thanks for the info on the covers. That was going to be my next move! I am also ordering them for a friend of mine and she wants two seats. I guess I will just have to wait :-)