PDA

View Full Version : Where to find out list of car seat clinics in Canada?

mizzum
12-06-2005, 06:03 AM
Hi,

We are in the Toronto area and I need help with my BV install. Where can I get a list of car seat clinics or techs?

Thanks!

Lynn

hipmaman
12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
You have to contact your St. John Ambulance office, local health unit, police department, Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO), etc. to get the current list of clinics. I am not aware of a 'universal' listing of techs or clinics for the GTA.

Worse comes to worst and you can't get into a clinic soon, I'm west of Toronto (Oakville) and I can check your installation for you.

mizzum
12-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks Tam,

I called one place and they said the clinics are mostly off until the spring due to the cold. I will call some other places but may take you up on your offer if I have to as I am not happy at all with the installation.We HAVE to go driving tomorrow and I feel sick at the thought. I am going to reinstall later to see if I can get a tighter fit.

Lynn

hipmaman
12-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi Lynn,

Try http://www.sja-mississauga.ca we have clinics throughout the year. If not there, I can help you, but my schedule is crazy and might not fit with yours until the Christmas break during which I have a few days off work.