PDA

View Full Version : Flying with a Triumph? HELP!!

jennmcl39
12-13-2005, 10:55 AM
Help please!

We just bought a new Evenflo Triumph for DS, and of course hubby threw out the box and all the paperwork ("We don't need all that stuff!")

Now, we are set to fly for the hoildays, and I cannot find out if the Triumph is aircraft approved.

I have searched Evenflo's website, called, e-mailed, and searched the web...but no info that Ic an find!

Does anybody here know???

Is there a gov website that lists all the aircraft approved car seats?

HELP!!!!!

Joolsplus2
12-13-2005, 11:17 AM
It sure is approved...there's a teeny tiny little sentence of red letters on the sticker on the side that says, "This seat is approved for use in passengers vehicles and aircraft" (or something like that, but trust me, it's there ;)).

Really, you should call and ask them for a new manual (I'll slap your dh's wrist for ya, lol... he can toss all the toaster and printer manuals he wants, but this one should be framed and put over the fireplace, it's so important to keep)

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

jennmcl39
12-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks, Jools!!!! I'm at work now and can't check the seat itself...so that's a big relief!

Yes, DH and I had quite a "discussion" at BRU when he tried to take the new seat out of the box to fit in the trunk...I insisted he fold the box and bring it home with all the info. After much grumbling, he did...but then threw it all out with the trash the next day before I woke up!! Grrrr.... ;)

tjham
12-13-2005, 02:35 PM
You may be lucky. The manual may be tucked under the seat somewhere!

jennmcl39
12-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey, thanks...I hadn't thought of that! :)