PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on the Combi Centre EX infant seat?

skipperlou
12-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Hello, all. DH and I spent an hour and a half at BRU yesterday trying combinations of infant/toodler-booster/backless booster seats to fit three across in our Honda CRV. All the seats needed to be 17" wide or less to fit the three. We found one combination that would work. it is:

Infant seat - Combi Centre EX
Toddler/Booster - Graco Platinum CarGo
Backless Booster - either the Cosco one we have already or a Graco Turbo Booster

The Combi infant seat appears to be new...it is not in Baby Bargains, but is on the Combi website. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this seat they could share.

Thanks in advance!
Lara

DS 5 tomorrow!
DD 16 months
DC scheduled for C-section 1/30/06

murphydog77
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi Lara. It's a new seat, so there's not a lot out on it yet. I saw it at a trade show back in September and it looked nice. They didn't have the EX version there, so I can't comment on that one. It looks like it has nice side impact protection.

One downfall I did notice when playing with the seat a few weeks ago is the handle is almost impossible to adjust up when it's been put down. You have to push in on each side at the pivot points and I found that to be really difficult. Maybe I'm not coordinated, though :D.

Heather, CPS Tech
http://www.CarSeatSite.com