PDA

View Full Version : Graco Safe Seat compatible with Silver Cross (and adapter bar)

mom to little e
12-30-2005, 08:34 AM
First, I had the Chicco Key Fit and it would not work with the stroller (not that I am trying to keep the baby in the infant carrier a lot, but it is handy when necessary.) So back the Key Fit goes...

Yesterday I picked up the the new Safe Seat and it does work with the Silver Cross Camden stroller with the adapter bar and clips. I know that a few people were wondering if it would work with the Peg Perego infant carrier. I don't know if SC had two different adapters - if not, I would say odds are the new SS probably would work.

BTW, the "Fusion" pattern of the SS actually kind of "goes" with the coloring of my SC.

Hope this helps someone.

Maryann

Ean 11/06/03
& Ean's Baby Sister due to arrive 01/08/06!

wencit
01-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks, Maryann! Your information definitely helped me! Now I have to get myself to BRU to check out the Safeseat in person.

mom to little e
01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Good luck! I think the Safe Seat is one of the better looking Graco products I've seen.

Maryann

Ean 11/06/03
& Ean's Baby Sister due to arrive 01/08/06!

Joolsplus2
01-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks for testing this out for us! I think the Safeseat IS pretty good looking too, lol (I think the headrest is way better than those rainbow shaped headrolls on the snugride, too...)

Glad it works!

I feel almost guilty shopping for a stroller that can take a carseat (or a snap n go...), but I swear I almost never leave the house, and man, those things are conveeeeeenient!
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx