PDA

View Full Version : Britax marathon installation help

bridgetb125
12-30-2005, 10:08 AM
I am leaving to go pick up my ds's new marathon! I have a question though...I have 3 kids in car seats in the back of my cavalier. The back seat belts are all the same, lap and shoulder belt. Is it okay to put the graco turbo booster in the middle and put ds in the martathon on the outboard? I'm asking because I have a hard time lifting him up and over the other car seats to put him in the middle. He's 42 pounds! Also, is the marathon easy to install? When ever I get a new seat I go to a car seat safety check and have them help me out. I can't find anyone to do that today. So, i'm going to install myself today after we're home and I have time to look over the manual.

Momof3Labs
12-30-2005, 10:43 AM
Will you be able to fasten the seat belt on the booster if it is in the middle of the back seat? As long as you can, I'd say whatever works for you. I find the Marathon very easy to install; the locking clips are so easy to use with seatbelts!

Aunt to sweet baby boy
12-30-2005, 03:29 PM
If you have a lap shoulder belt in the middle it is fine to put the turbo there. You might want to put the marathon on the side of the turbo which has its own buckle so that the booster user does not accidently unbuckle the MA.

Hope that made sense.

Ilana