PDA

View Full Version : Where can you get the Marathon Couture Fabrics

moismom
12-30-2005, 05:06 PM
I can't find anyplace besides ebay to purchase the new Marathon covers. They are really pretty. Does anyone know to purchase them from a regular internet or brick and mortar store?
Thanks,
Kinsey

mommy2robby_danny
12-30-2005, 05:19 PM
The Right Start sells them and BRU has a few. If you do a search they is def a lot of internet stores that sell them. I was looking for Husky and RA covers and I found a lot of places.
If all else fails, there is always direct from Britax... :)
HTH
Colleen

mommy2robby_danny
12-30-2005, 05:21 PM
OOPS, just noticed you said couture, not just regular marathon! I am so sorry. I have never searched for those but do a google search, I am sure there has got to be some somewhere!
So sorry
Colleen

moismom
12-30-2005, 05:24 PM
When you do a google search I can see that Goore's and Buy Buy Baby have them on the website...but you can't add them to a cart so I don't know if they will be offering them eventually, just not now or what. There are also a few ebay auctions.
--Kinsey

DebbieJ
12-30-2005, 05:35 PM
They are only available at high-end baby stores. I have no idea where that might be.

Where do you live? Maybe that would help us help you find a store. Specific city not necessary, but the general metro area.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

mommy2robby_danny
12-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Have you looked at www.mbeans.com, that is a really cool store in MA (its called Magic Beans) that sells Britax and other high end baby items. There website is not that old but I think you can order online, they may sell the counture covers.
HTH
colleen

tribecamom
12-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Hi Colleen
here is Magic Beans blog entry on the subject

http://www.spillingthebeans.net/baby/2005/12/britax-kicks-it-up-notch.html

Liss
01-02-2006, 02:23 PM
I saw the Barnum & Neapolitan patterns at Buy Buy Baby in Manhattan last week. I don't know if they carry the other couture patterns. In general, the Buy Buy website is slow to reflect new stock, but they may take phone orders.

carolines mommy
01-02-2006, 05:56 PM
I do believe Goore's here in Sacramento sells them, but you would have to call them to order. You can't purchase off their website yet. www.Goores.com

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05