PDA

View Full Version : Recaro Young Sport Question

Squirtsmum
01-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi, I am hoping to get some information from those who have used this seat. I am strongly considering getting it for my 3 year old and was looking at it today in a store and it seems to me like there is little padding in the back. I am used to the MA and Husky so I am leary of buying something that might not be as comfortable. I have only heard good things about the seat and would like to here about others exeriences. Thank you.
Karen

uccomama
01-02-2006, 04:28 PM
No complaints from my DS about padding on the back of the seat. He actually didn't like the extra cushion on the seat and made me take it out.

Deborah

suebee828
01-06-2006, 02:26 PM
It seems well padded to me, and my son has been in a Britax RA. But, the harness is shorter than I expected. The Britax RA harness is actually longer. My son has pretty much outgrown the RA, but I can still fasten it, esp with no coat. Could not fasten the Young Sport harness.

Squirtsmum
01-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Thanks, I am hoping that the seat I tried in the store was older and that mabey the new ones have more padding.
Karen

Squirtsmum
01-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Thanks, I am hoping that the seat I tried in the store was older and that mabey the new ones have more padding.
Karen

petersmom
01-09-2006, 07:22 PM
I have a young sport for my 3 y.o DS. Padding not a problem, but my skinny guy made me take out the extra flap on bottom. It was too annoying. I am a bit concerned about the seat buckle being a bit too close to his privates. If it gets too close I'll be switching him back into a Marathon and put my 2 y.o. daughter or 1 y.o son into the recaro.
Good Luck
Steph

mama2ella
01-12-2006, 04:38 PM
>No complaints from my DS about padding on the back of the
>seat. He actually didn't like the extra cushion on the seat
>and made me take it out.
>
>Deborah
>
>

us too!!

Leslie

mama to Ella (11-22-02) and Flicker (edd 7-20-06)