PDA

View Full Version : I am in need of a Boulevard. Any deals OTHER out there for this seat??? Looks like I missed the sale....

LuxyBebe
01-11-2006, 01:04 AM
I really need another convertible seat for my 5 month old for my van and narrowed it down to a Marathon or Boulevard. My local usababy has 2 marathons on clearance for $199 but the Boulevards are still $289. I seemed to miss the BRU deal by 3 hours so was just wondering if anyone would know where else I can look to get a deal on a Boulevard or do you think I should just stick to the $199 Marathon?? Thanks!

Kim

new_mommy25
01-11-2006, 04:32 AM
We've been using a Marathon with my DS since he was 8 months old and we've been very happy with it. I think it's a great seat. I did buy the BRU Boulevard for the new baby because it is a great price. But I would have been just as happy with another Marathon. I think the Boulevard is top of the line in terms of safety but any convertible car seat that is installed correctly is safe. $89 is a big difference...

If you do ultimately decide on the Boulevard than I would call arunningstroller.com because it was recently posted that she was offering a stroller queen discount. Otherwise I would go through a site where you can get money back from ebates.