PDA

View Full Version : Roundabout & Marathon in Acura MDX

1ceng1
01-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I have an Acura MDX, currently with a marathon and Snugride directly adjacent to eacho ther. We now need to get rid of the Snugride. Does anyone know if the Marathon and Roundabout would fit directly next to each other in an MDX? What about 2 marathons?

Thanks!

Joolsplus2
01-11-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm sure if a SR fits nxt to an MA, then a RA would fit next to an MA... the MA/MA might not quite work, though...unless one of them is forward facing (sometimes they 'mesh' together better that way). For optimal safety you'd want to put the Forward facing child in the center and the rearfacing child in the window seat. If no one has this combination and speaks up, you can try an MA at babies R us to see if it works, at least.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

1ceng1
01-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks so much! I had no idea my rear facing baby should be on the window side...will do!

klsmom
01-11-2006, 09:17 PM
I have an MDX and currently have (from driver side to passenger) FF MA, FF MA, FF RA. It also worked fine when the Roundabout and outboard MA were rearfacing, but the kid in the middle had to crawl under her sisters' seats. Let me know if you have other questions. I love my MDX and my car seats.

1ceng1
01-12-2006, 12:41 AM
great to know...thanks so much!