PDA

View Full Version : Any Radian Reviews Yet?

lcburnstx
01-13-2006, 04:10 PM
I believe some of the new Radians have shipped. Does anyone have any reviews on the seat yet?
Thanks.

sobers3
01-14-2006, 08:59 AM
I saw one yesterday at BBB. I was so excited to see it as I have been patiently waiting for them to be released. I attempted to lift it off of the shelf and was shocked by the weight of it!! I know they made it a folding seat to be portable, but I need to start working out at the gym if I wanted to carry that one through the airport! I just walked away, it would never work for my needs. Mary

swarshaw
01-14-2006, 09:07 PM
I have the Radian for my 5 month old. We have been using it for about a month and so far so good. I am very pleased with the seat so far. My main reason for this seat rather than a MA was the size. I really did not want to give up my whole backseat to the car seat and this is narrow enough to fit two passengers or even two more car seats if you need to. I had no problems installing it RF using Latch and getting my DD in out has been very easy. It is heavy so if the folding/portable feature is what you are primarily interested in, you may not like it.

I can't really compare it to other convertibles since it is the first one I have purchased but I did a ton of research and took forever picking this seat and so far I am glad I did. It feels very sturdy to me and I was impressed with the safety testing results posted on Sunshine Kids website. I will try to answer if you have any specific questions about the seat.
Hope this helps...

Sarah