PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears is not using a carseat?!!!!!!!

jillybean
02-07-2006, 08:13 AM
I was just watching Fox news and they showed pictures of Britney driving with her baby sitting on her lap!!!!!!! She has a bodyguard in the front seat to protect her, but who is protecting her son??? I am in total shock! Just thought I would share.....

Jill
Matthew (10/03)

LBW
02-07-2006, 08:49 AM
She claims that she was playing with him while parked and had to drive away when the Paparazzi got dangerously close. Maybe that's what happened. Who knows? i would hope that she knows better than to hold a baby on her lap in the front seat (or back seat).

seeks1
02-07-2006, 09:31 AM
She said the photographers got "aggressive" and she was "terrified". I don't care how aggressive they get and how terrified she felt, it won't compare to how terrified she'd feel if her baby went through the windshield!!!

That is what the bodyguard is for! To protect her long enough for her to get away from the paparazzi safely. Ummm, maybe she should add the baby to that statement now.

secchick
02-07-2006, 10:14 AM
The thing is that the poor baby was just inches from the steering wheel. Even a minor fender bender that didn't cause airbag deployment could still throw the little guy into the steering wheel. She also doesn't exactly look horrified in those pictures where she is smiling. The worst part is that she took him on the freeway like that!

my3fallkiddos
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM
UPDATE: LA County Department of Chidren and Family Services (DCFS) has contacted the LA County Sheriff's Department, to investigate Britney Spear's now infamous driving with SP (aka Sean Preston) in her lap. Though Britters swears up and down it was because the paparazzi were chasing her, photo evidence suggests that this is unlikely as the window(s) were open and she is seen smiling or laughing.

X17, the photo agency responsible for the photos, told EXTRA: "These pictures were taken in a very peaceful context, in which photographers exhibited no aggressive behavior. We believe the pictures speak for themselves."

Ugh, she's such an idiot to put her son in harms way!

kboyle
02-07-2006, 03:59 PM
OMG, and she wants to have another one. where will that one sit...on the bodyguards lap?

hautemama15
02-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Not defending Britney in any way but has anyone seen the movie Paparazzi??? Don't be so quick to believe the vultures that take pictures. I didn't see the pic of her smiling with him in her lap.

For what its worth, I see stuff like this every day. Kids not in car seats, jumping around in vehicles, no seatbelts, babies riding in the passenger seat on somebody's lap. Every day!!! Not that its right, but I saw this the other day and there was a local police car sitting right next to the person in traffic. I saw him look over and he did nothing!!!

Hope this scares Brit into never doing it again!!

carolines mommy
02-07-2006, 05:27 PM
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/02/hi-my-name-is-britney-spears-and-my.html

There is the link with her pics. Smiling away. She could have pulled over, let the bodyguard drive and fastened her son into his seat.

jesseandgrace
02-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Its just so irresponsible and dangerous, all I can say is that thankfully he wasn't hurt, and maybe this will draw some attention to the issue and get the message out there that this is not ok.

The photogs are a part of her life, she can't react like this even if what she says is true, but looking at the pics it seems like a lie.

lisa56308
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
She was in the car. How hard is it to close the windows, lock the doors and climb in back to fasten him in?! Ironicly, the pictures show she's not even wearing a seatbelt but the bodyguard is. Her bad choices need some consequences.
Lisa
Jacob 6/95
Tyler 10/03

hautemama15
02-07-2006, 07:13 PM
thanks, i see what you mean!

SusanMae
02-07-2006, 07:42 PM
She doesn't even have to good sense to buckle herself up. I hope she goes on Oprah and gets ripped!

Susan

tjham
02-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Yep, that cracks me up that the bodyguard has HIS seat belt on!

seeks1
02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
The bodyguard obviously is more intelligent than she is! However, IMO, that doesn't take much!

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
02-07-2006, 09:51 PM
well, I'm not just mad at Britney, but everyone with her... they all could have said something, done something, and made sure that baby went in his seat... why didn't she or the bodyguard ride in back so one of them could fasten the baby?

why did she have to be the one driving?

and the bodyguard sitting there in his cell phone not saying anything about it... he should be charged as an accomplice to child endangerment.

Kat

griffinmom
02-07-2006, 10:41 PM
I've always thought she was dumb as a rock, but this confirms it! What an idiot! I hope the police follow up with this one.

[Shaking head in disbelief]

momtoB
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
I was listening to the radio the other day and they were denying rumors that she's pg again. I hope that's true. She really shouldn't be procreating. :)