PDA

View Full Version : pac back (carrier for car seat)

Nicodemus
02-17-2006, 07:42 AM
Hi,
Has anyone used this carrier for car seats: http://www.onestepahead.com/product/85221/363756/117.html

I am traveling soon and would like to keep my hands free. I'm just wondering if it's worth the money. Thanks, in advance.

Diane

HeatherW
02-17-2006, 11:09 AM
I started to buy this, but forgot to get it in time for our trip. I just took 2 of my DHs belts and riggeg them through the slots on the back of the seat to carry it...we have a Scenera, so it was very light.

HTH

momtoB
02-17-2006, 12:02 PM
I've seen others recommend it, although I don't have one myself. I have either bungied it to the back of my stroller (back-to-back, with the little flip-down "foot" of the car seat hooked over the top of the stroller basket, thread the bungie through the back of the car seat and hook both sides to the stroller sides), and I have also used a folding luggage cart ($15, Wal*mart).

mikeys_mom
02-17-2006, 01:41 PM
We have the pac back carrier and have used it several times with our Graco Comfortsport. I like that my hands are free and there is one less bulky item to worry about. The one thing to be careful about is that the carseat does stick out quite a bit, so it's easy to bang people with it, especially while standing in line at the airport. Overall I like the product and feel it was worth the money because we travel a lot. I don't know if I would have purchased it for just one trip.

HTH
Jennifer