PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Keyfit Sahara pattern?

octmom
02-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Does anyone know if the Chicco Keyfit is available as a stand-alone purchase in the Sahara pattern? I've only seen the Explorer, Iceberg, and Notting Hill, but the Sahara appears to be an option if you are pruchasing the travel system with a stroller. I don't want to buy the stroller, but I like the tan color of the Sahara because I have tan leather upholstery in my car and the tan looks like it wouldn't be as hot in the summertime as the charcoal (probably in my mind only). I don't really like the Notting Hill pattern much.

TIA!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
DD is scheduled to arrive via c/s on March 21! :)

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
02-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Actually, the Notting Hill looks the lightest, but if you don't like it, then you don't like it.

I googled and I can't come up with the sahara keyfit alone (too bad... it's MY fav, too)

I would suggest calling Chicco and see what they can tell you.

Kat

MamaParis
02-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Nope! You've gotta buy the stinkin' travel system to get the sahara fabric!

That one was my first choice - I LOVE the brown/orange combo ... but I settled on the iceberg instead.

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
02-26-2006, 12:31 AM
hey... I wonder if you bought the travel system and sold the stroller on ebay... would you be able to get more for it because you usually can't buy it separately?

You should surely be able to get close to the retail value, I would think.

Kat

MNmomtobe
02-26-2006, 01:48 AM
That is a great idea since I'm sure there is someone out there who badly wants the stroller but no longer needs the infant seat. I think the Sahara pattern is the nicest looking one of the bunch.

octmom
02-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Sounds like a good idea, but I'm to lazy to do it. It's 2006 and I've never e-bayed. ;P I'm not ready to start just yet.

Off to take another look at the Notting Hill. I wish I could see this IRL locally, but no such luck.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

octmom
02-27-2006, 07:37 PM
I e-mailed Chicco and they confirmed that Sahara is only available as part of a travel system. Oh well. The Notting Hill pattern is starting to look better to me now.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

octmom
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM
I e-mailed Chicco and they confirmed that Sahara is only available as part of a travel system. Oh well. The Notting Hill pattern is starting to look better to me now.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

octmom
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
02-27-2006, 11:21 PM
oh... you could just list it on the strollerswap yahoo group.... they don't charge money for listing... and strollers sell pretty quick when they are high-end... especially new.

Or, if you have any friends that are having babies or who would like the stroller, you could give/sell it to them.

Kat