PDA

View Full Version : Car Seat Toy Organizer Question

Jacks mommy
03-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Anyone know of a good toy/drink holder that attaches to the Britax car seat. One Step ahead carries one, but the reviews are not very good. Thanks!

kellyotn
03-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Is the one step ahead one the SideRider? (Black mesh semi-circle baskets with alligator clips?) If so, I have them on my Marathons and like them a lot. :) Holds sippys and all manner of small toys, garbage, etc. Those alligator clips are TIGHT. I think I got mine from OSA....

Jacks mommy
03-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Yep, that is the one. Not sure if it stills has alligator clips. The comments on the web site said that it did not stay on the seat. Oh well, I think I will give it a try anyway. Thanks!!!!!

carolines mommy
03-05-2006, 02:18 AM
We have those and it is on there extremely tight! They have lasted us nearly 2 years and just a couple days ago I noticed the clip tearing off the fabric on one side of one of them. I'll buy another set to replace it if it should tear off completely because I think they are indispensible!

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05

tjham
03-05-2006, 02:23 AM
OSA has the best price on them. I have several of them too and really like them! They are, however, very difficult to get on and off. I use a flat head screwdriver to pry open the clips! Make sure you get it where you want it before you tighten those buggers!

kellyotn
03-05-2006, 10:55 AM
ITA, I broke a nail or two getting 'em put on. They've been on now for probably a year.... I've never had to reattach, they are just there.

I pinched near the seam on the arm rest part and clamped it there.

thing1andt2
03-06-2006, 02:35 PM
I have them too and can't imagine them falling off, they are on SOOOO tight, I used a butter knife to pry them off to wash the seat cover!