PDA

View Full Version : Where do I sell a NWOT Britax Marathon?

WooChx
03-10-2006, 01:28 PM
About 4 weeks ago I purchased a new Marathon from the Boutique Collection. The brown one with the pink & beige polka dots. It was for my daycare/nanny's car. Three weeks ago she suddenly gave me her notice. Now my DD is in a daycare program and I don't need the extra car seat. We've all ready tossed the box and the nanny ripped off the tags (but I still have those). What am I supposed to do with this thing???

kellyotn
03-10-2006, 01:43 PM
I'd put it on your local Craigslist so you don't have to ship it. Just say what you said here, its new but no longer needed, no accidents, but you can't return it and don't want to ship as you don't have the box.

Good luck!

mlincoln
03-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Just curious, where can one find a Britax from the Boutique collection? Are these still available? I have been obbssessing over getting a new seat or cover and keep seeing the same ones everywhere I look. The one you describe, I have nit come across and it sounds adorable.

Thanks

AddiesMom
03-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Here is what they look like.

http://www.goores.com/goores/text_1.asp?tx_id=74

I live near Boston and a store called Wild Child in Arlington, MA sells them. I have found their prices a little lower and the owner is really nice. I am not sure if they do shipping or not.

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
03-10-2006, 08:32 PM
that particular pattern is for USA Baby... they also got Dragonfly.

boutique couture means they are store exclusives for certain specialty baby stores.

to the OP: if you sell it on ebay, you could get a small fortune for it from people who can't get to a USA Baby or don't know where to get it... just make sure at least one picture shows that the cover is a britax-made one, approved for use.

Kat

kijip
03-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I would put it on Craigslist. You might be able to get very close to what you paid. Ebay would be a pain as you would have to buy a box and some padding to ship it.

babybunny
03-13-2006, 04:56 PM
You could still sell it on ebay and list it as pick-up only.

khalloc
03-14-2006, 02:17 PM
How much do you want for it?