PDA

View Full Version : Marathon Covers?

cindylouhoo
04-01-2006, 09:06 AM
We're ready to buy a new Marathon for DS, but we don't have a store close by to see and feel the fabrics. Which ones do you like? We're more interested in the comfort than the looks. I was considering the Microdot tan or the Granite. TIA

MamaParis
04-01-2006, 11:00 AM
IMO the cowmooflage is the most plush and softest and definately one of the more "fun" fabrics they have.
And the Ashley Floral is nice as well.

The Zebra is nice - but I find the cowmoo to be a little nicer.

The only ones that I have touched myself and really dislike in regards to comfort are the Onyx and Racer.
And also the "textured" fabrics don't feel all that comfy to me - like the grantite and the wicker and so on.

The Funky Demin is a nice and soft 100% cotton cover - not as "plush" as our Cowmoo covers - but still very nice.

Neatfreak
04-01-2006, 12:56 PM
My daughter has the Microdot Tan and it's indeed soft (I've never felt the cow print to compare). Her carseat cover is the nicest thing in my car, actually :) The seat doesn't get particularly warm in the summer months, either.

Tondi G
04-01-2006, 04:00 PM
we had a cow RA and LOVED it. I am considering getting a cow cover for my MA! Our MA's have the Stormy fabric covers and we like them very much as well... nice and soft and comfy!

~Tondi